- Volume 41 Issue 2
In this paper, we generalize the Bishop-Gromov volume comparison theorem by considering an integral bound for the part of the radial Ricci curvature which lies below a given smooth function. We also establish a compactness theorem from this result.
- Geometry of manifolds R,Bishop;R.Crittenden
- Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. v.118 no.3 Manifolds with pinched radial curvature Y.Machigashira https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1993-1136236-0
- Japan. J. Math. v.19 no.2 Riemannian manifolds with positive radial curvature Y.Machigashira;Katsuhiro Shiohama
- J. Differential Geom. v.50 no.2 Integral curvature bounds, distance estimates and applications P.Petersen;C.Sprouse
- Geom. Funct. Anal. v.7 no.6 Relative volume comparison with integral curvature bounds P.Petersen;G.Wei https://doi.org/10.1007/s000390050036
- Josai Math. Monogr. v.3 Comparison Theorems for manifolds with radial curvature bounded below Katsuhiro Shiohama