- Volume 19 Issue 2
In this paper, we study relationships between zero characteristic properties and minimality of orbit closures or limit sets of points. Also, we characterize the set of points of zero characteristic properties. We show that the set of points of positive zero characteristic property in a compact spaces X is the intersection of negatively invariant open subsets of X.
limit set;prolongation;prolongational limit set;minimal set;characteristic zero property.
- S. Elaydi, P-recursion and transformation groups of characteristic 0, J. Univ. Kuwait (sci.) 9 (1982), 1-8.
- Dyn. Sys. and Appl. v.6 Dynamical systems of proper characteristic 0 K.Ahmad;A.Hamoui
- Stability Theory of dynamical systems N.P.Bhatia;G.P.Szego
- Topological theory of dynamical systems(Recent Advances) N.Aoki;K.Hiraide
- Math. Sys. Th. v.3 P-recursion and transformation group having an equicontinuous replete semogropus E.Coven https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01746525