- Volume 28 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
실험계획법을 이용한 대형트럭 조종성 향상을 위한 설계인자 최적조합에 관한 연구
A Study on Optimal Combination of Design Parameters for Improving Handling Performance of a Large Truck Using Design of Experiments
- 발행 : 2004.06.01
This paper presents a scheme for finding an optimal combination of design parameters affecting on the handling performance of a large truck using design of experiments. The average of the sum of peak-to-peak roll angles at the first and second part of the double lane is used as an objective function for design of experiments. Six design parameters are selected from all possible parameters affecting on the handling performance. The table of orthogonal arrays is made by 27 times simulations. A computational model of a large truck is developed by MSC/NASTRAN and MSC/ADAMS, and verified the reliability of it with the results of vehicle tests performed in a double lane change course. It is used for the simulations. Analyses of variance and factor effect of the table of orthogonal arrays are performed. This paper proposes an optimal combination of those six design parameters for improving the handling performance of the large truck.
Mark. Dodge, Craig Stinson, 2002, 'Microsoft Excel Version 2002 Inside Out,'
- Moon, I. D., Kwon, H. J. and Oh, C. Y., 2000, 'Development of a Computer Model for the Turning Maneuver Analysis of a Heavy Truck,' KSAE, Vol. 3, pp.121-129
- Kye, K.G., Choi, S.R., Jin, G. and Choi, G.R., 1997, 'Optimal Design of Vehicle Suspension System Using Taguchi Method,' DAEWOO Motor Com. TECHNICAL REVIEW '97, pp.163-170
- Park, T.W., Yim, H.J., Lee, G.H., Jeong, I.H. and Park, C.J., 1999, 'Development of Mini-Bus Ride Analysis Method,' KSAE, Vol. 7, pp.149-154
- Seo, K.H., Ahn, K.W., Hwang, W.G., 1998, 'Dynamic Stress Analysis of Flexible Multi-body Using DADS,' KSAE, Vol. 6, pp.107-112
- MSC/ADAMS, 2001, 'ADAMS User's Manual,' Mac Neal-Schwendler Corporation., USA
- MSC/PATRAN User's Manual, 1994, MacNeal-Schwendler Corporation, USA
- MSC/NASTRAN User's Manual, 1994, MacNeal-Schwendler Corporation, USA
- SAE, 1975, 'Test Procedure for a Severe Lane Change Manoeuvre,' ISO Technical Report 3888
- Park, S.H.,1992, 'Modern Experimental Design,' Minyoungsa