- Volume 29 Issue 4
This study was conducted to develop a coating system for producing clean enriched rice. The nutritional components of such as brown rice, white rice, clean white rice, enriched rice of US, black rice of China, and rice with perfume of China, were analyzed and compared. Total protein lipid md minerals in brown rice were higher than those in the other rices. A nutrition premix with lysine, thiamine, niacine, calcium lactate, ferrous lactate, and rice starch was made for enriching white rice. A coating device consisted of a tumbler, two spraying nozzles, a rice mixer, etc was developed with the capacity of 1 ton/h. And far-infrared dryers of batch and continuous types were developed to dry hygienically the wet enriched rice. The percentages of lysine, thiamine, amino acid nitride, and Ca and Fe of the enriched rice samples produced in this study were, respectively, 4, 3, 3. 2, and 10 times higher than those of white rice, respectively.
- A.O.A.C. 1995. Official methods of analysis 16th. ed., Association of Official Agricultural Chemists U.S.A.
- Misaki, M. and K. Yasumatsu. 1985. Rice enrichment and fortification. In Rice: Chemistry and Technology, ed B.Q. Juliano
- 이병영 외 5 인. 1991. 대두유 첨가 도정 쌀의 특성 및 저장성에 관한 연구. 한국식품과학회지 제 23권 제2호, pp. 248-250
- Kondo, K., H. Mitsuda and K. Iwai. 1950. Studies on the enrichment of white rice. Vitamin 4:203-204
- Houston, D. F. 1972. Rice Chemistry and Technology
- Sagara, Y. 1988. The rice surplus, and new technology for rice processing in Japan. Extension Bulletin No. 273, Food & Fertilizer Technology Center. Taiwan
- 조덕제 외 3 인. 1989. 식품분석, 지구문화사