- Volume 15 Issue 8
In this paper a new approximate formulation for bistatic scattering by a thin dielectric strip for TM wave incidence is obtained. This formulation is uniform which is valid for any incident angles, observation points, and any properties of the skip such as dielectric constants, width, and thickness. The accuracy of the proposed solution is examined by comparisons with a method of moments(MoM) for various situations.
- Approximate Boundary Conditions in Electromagnetics T. B. A. Senior;J. L. Volakis
- Radio Sci. v.14 no.6 A uniform GTD solution for the diffraction by strips at grazing incidence R. Tiberio;R. G. Kouyoumijan https://doi.org/10.1029/RS014i006p00933
- IEEE Trans. on Antenna Propagat. v.AP-24 no.4 Self-consistent GTD formulation for conducting cylinders with arbitrary convex cross section N. Wang
- Submitted for publication in IEEE Trans, Antennas Propagat. A new approximate solution for scattering by thin dielectric disks of arbitrary size and shape I. Koh;K. Sarabandi
- Radiation and Scattering of Waves L. B. Felsen;N. Marcuvitz
- Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formuas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables M. Abramowitz;A. Stegun