- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Prediction of Sediment and Riverbed Variation According to Sediment Transportation Functions
유사량 산정공식에 따른 유사 및 하상변동 예측에 관한 연구
- Published : 2004.03.01
The purpose of this study is to analyze the characteristics of riverbed variation due to the sediment protection weir located on the estuary of the main stream of Taehwa river using I-D finite difference model, HEC-6 model, and the followings are the results of estimating sediment transport rate, amount of scour or deposition, and accumulated amount of deposit according to before and after of the sediment protection weir removal with various flow rates in the channel. Ackers-White transport function produced the greatest sediment transport rate while Meyer-Peter showed the smallest sediment transport rate at the most down stream area of the watershed through the sediment transport rate analyses for various flow rates according to the existence or nonexistence of the sediment protection weir. Toffaleti's and Colby transport function were closest to the average value, and the difference among the results of the sediment transport functions showed up to 8～9 times. Duboy's transport function produced the greatest riverbed variation while Toffaleti's showed the smallest variation through the riverbed variation analyses according to the existence or nonexistence of the sediment protection weir. Yang's was closest to the average value, and the difference among the results of the riverbed variation analyses ranged from 1.4 times to 11 times. It is thought that a sediment transport function must be selected very carefully with respect to the criteria of sediment yield estimation because the analysis results of the sediment transport rate and riverbed variation according to flow rates showed significant differences among the sediment transport functions, and the differences of sediment transport rate and riverbed variation according to the various sediment transport functions decreased as the flow rate increased.
- Technical Bulletin 1026 The Bed-load fuction for sediment transportation in open channel flows Einstein, H. A.
- Journal of Hydraulic Engineering v.115 no.3 Sediment Entrainment in Channel with Rippled Bed Asaeda, T;M. Nakai;S. K. Manandhar;N. Tamai https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9429(1989)115:3(327)
- Journal of Hydraulic Research v.28 no.1 Prediction of Entrainment Conditions for Nonuniform, Noncohesive Sediments James, C. S. https://doi.org/10.1080/00221689009499145
- Journal of Hydraulic Research v.29 no.3 Benthic Settlement and Bed Erosion Heizelmann, C.;S. Wallisch
- Journal of Hydraulic Engineering v.117 no.4 Entrainment of Bed Sediment into Suspension Garcia, M.;G. Parker
- Journal of Hydraulic Engineering v.118 no.2 Velocity Distribution in Uniform Sediment-Laden Flow Umeyama, M.;F. Gerritsen
- Journal of Hydraulic Research v.32 no.5 Incipient Sediment Motion on Non-horizontal Slopes Chiew, Y. M.;G. Parker
- Journal of Hydraulic Research v.35 no.4 Turbulent Flows over Smooth Erodible Sand Beds in Flumes Ling, A.
- 한양대학교 대학원 박사학위논문 홍수시의 하상변동에 관한 연구 박정웅
- 연세대학교 대학원 박사학위논문 홍수파의 영향을 고려한 하상변동 예측모형 박성덕
- 수공학연구 발표회논문집 v.34 HEC-6 모형에 의한 대청 다목적댐 하류의 하상변동 예측 유권규;우호섭
- 태화강 하천정비계획 분석 및 죽림존재 여부에 대한 조사연구 보고서
- 한국환경과학회지 v.11 no.3 수공구조물이 하천환경에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구(Ⅰ) 안승섭 https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2002.11.3.191
- 태화강 환경조사 및 보전대책 연구 보고서