- Volume 8 Issue 6
Bit leaking technique is analyzed as method for reducing pointer adjustment jitter. The method for jitter reduction is described, and simulation results are represented to illustrate rms jitter performance. The results show that rms jitter value decrease to less than 25% as compared to a conventional pointer adjustment system.
- ITU-T Rec. G.707, G.708 and G.709, 1996
- D. L. Duttweiler , 'Waiting Time Jitter', Bell Syst. Tech. J., vol.51, pp.165-207, Jan. 1972 https://doi.org/10.1002/j.1538-7305.1972.tb01909.x
- Gardner F.M., 'Phaselock Techniques', John Wiley & Sons, 1979
- R. G. Kusyk , W. A. Krzymien and T. E. Moore , 'Analysis of Techniques for the Reduction of Jitter caused by SONET Pointer Adjustments', IEEE Trans. Commun., vol.42, no.2, pp. 2036-2050, Feb. 1994 https://doi.org/10.1109/TCOMM.1994.583418
- Y. Matsuura, S. Kozuka and K. Yuki., Jitter Characteristics of Pulse Stuffing Synchronization, IEEE Int. Conf. on Commun., pp. 259-264, June 1968
- 최승국, '무선 LAN 시스템에서의 심볼동기', 한국해양정보통신학회논문지 7권 3호, pp.378-383, 2003년 6월