- Volume 7 Issue 3
Numerical analysis of aerodynamic characteristics was differently performed according to the running situation of the Korean Tilting Train eXpress(TTX) that would be introduced for an improvement in efficiency of the used railroad track. Fluent 6.0 was used for the analysis of Non-tilting case, Tilting case and Passing-by case with the model of TTX. As a result, the aerodynamic drag had little difference between Tilting and Non-tilting case. However, pressure contour under the train of Tilting case was not symmetry because the gap between a train and the ground was different at both sides. In Passing-by case attraction and counterattraction occurred alternately and affected to the opposite train. When two trains were side by side, the maximum attraction was generated especially. Through an analysis of pressure wave in tunnel a large variation of pressure was generated by the bluff nose of TTX. The results in this study would be good data for the aerodynamic characteristic on TTX and provide important information to judgment of running safety.
- 윤수환, 김태윤, 권혁빈, 이동호, '한국형 틸팅 차량의 공력 특성해석', 한국철도학회 춘계학술대회, 2004.
- 박춘수, 서승일, 김기환, 이억재, '고속열차가 테널내에서 받는 압력변동 특성 분석', 한국철도학회 춘계학술대회, 2004
- 권혁빈, 김태윤, 권재현, 이동호, 김문상, 'G7 시제 차량의 테널 내부 압력파에 대한 수치 해석', 한국 철도 학회지, 2002년 12월호 제5권 4호, pp.260-266
- Ogawa, T. and Fujii, K., 'Aerodynamics of high speed trains passing by each other', Comp & Fluids, Vo1.24, No.8, pp. 897-908, 1995
- Fluent Inc., FLUENT & GAMBIT user's manual
- 기존선 속도 향상 실용 기술 개발 - 시스템 통합 및 연개 기술 개발, 1, 2 차년도 보고서
- Ogawa, T. and Fujii, K., 'Numerical Investigation of Threedimensional Compressible Flows induced by a Train moving into a Tunnel', Computer and Fluids, Vo1.26, No.6, pp.565-585, 1997 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-7930(97)00008-X
- 고속 전철 기반기술 개발사업 - 공력 설계 및 해석 기술 개발 , 2단계 1, 2, 3 차년도 보고서