- Volume 7 Issue 3
Optimal route selection of railway should take consideration of the function of the railway, topography, practicability of construction and management as well as the cost. This study performed the surveys for experts and surrounding industries and the review for the bid guidelines in order to develop the quality model with the AHP method and establish the weight for each factor. Six quality models were developed for such as the efficiency of railway operation, structure design and practicability, economic feasibility, correspondence with other plans, civil appeal and environmental sustainability, and correspondence with system. The detailed evaluation elements were also derived by each factors.
- 안장원(2002), 'Life Cycle Cost 기법을 이용한 교량의 경제성분석 - PSCI, STB, PSCB 교량을 중심으로 한 사례연구 -', 박사학위논문, 중앙대학교
- 한국시설안전기술공단(2002), '교량의 LCC 분석모델 개발 및 DB 구축방안 연구'
- FHWA(l999), Life-Cycle Cost Analysis in Pavement Design
- OECD Scientific Expert Group(1983), Bridge Rehabilitation and Strengthening, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Paris, France
- 건설교통부(2000), '공공 건설사업 효율화 종합대책' .
- 건설산업연구원(1999), '건설사업의 LCC 분석 및 적용방안'.
- 한국도로공사(2002), '고속도로 교량의 구성요소별 생애주기비용 분석연구'
- 한국시설안전기술공단(2001), 'LCC 개념을 도입한 시설안전관리체계 선진화 방안 연구'
- 안장원(1998), '공공공사에 대한 VE 제안 제도의 활성화 방안에 관한 연구', 석사학위논문, 중앙대학교