- Volume 17 Issue 11
In this study, photoresist stripping in semiconductor or LCD (liquid crystal display) fabrication processes using DIO, was investigated. In order to obtain the high PR stripping efficiency of DIO. we have developed new ozone-generating system with high ozone concentration and ozone-resolving system with high contact ratio. In this study, we obtained ozone gas concentrations of 11 % by new ozone-generating system, ozone-resolving efficiency of 99.5 % and maximum solubility of 130 ppm in deionized water. We applied the newly designed equipments to photoresist stripping processes and obtained similar results to SPM(sulfuric-peroxide mixture) process characteristics.
- T. Hattori, 'Cleaning technology in semiconductor device manufacturing', J. of Electro chemical Society, PV 97-35, p. 3, 1998
- T. Osaka and T. Hattori, 'Cleaning technology in semiconductor manufacturing', IEEE Trans, on Semiconductor Manufacturing, p. 20, 1998
- Jae-Inh Song, Richard Novak, Ismail Kashkoush, and James Molinaro, 'Advanced Front-end-of-the-line cleaning', Semiconductor FAB-Tech, p. 1, 2000
- 채상훈, 정현채, 문세호, 손영수, '오존을 이용한 반도체 웨이퍼 세정 및 PR 제거 공정', 대한전자공학회 하계학술발표대회논문집, 26권, 1호, p. 1089, 2003
- Alexander E. Braun, 'Photoresist stripping faces low-k challenges', , Vol. 22, No. 12, p. 64, 1999