- Volume 17 Issue 3
Observation of the silicon acrylate effect on the photo-polymerization reaction using micro raman spectroscopic technique
마이크로 라만을 사용한 실리콘 아크릴레이트가 광중합 반응에 미치는 영향 관찰
- Oh, HyangRim (School of Science Education, Chosun University) ;
- Hong, Jin-Who (Department of Polymer Science, Chosun University) ;
- Yu, Jeong-A (School of Science Education, Chosun University)
- Received : 2004.05.14
- Accepted : 2004.06.05
- Published : 2004.06.25
The effect of the silicon acrylate as a reactive additive on the UV-curing photopolymerization reaction was studied by micro raman technique. For the study, acrylate systems and Darocur 1173 were used as oligomer and monomers, and a photo initiator, respectively. The content of silicon acrylate was within the range of 0-3 wt%. The extent of photo-polymerization reaction as a function of depth from the air interface was obtained from the conversion ratio of acrylate double bond calculated from the intensities of measured bands at
Supported by : 조선대학교
- C. Roffey, 'Photogeneration of reactive species for UV curing', John-Wiley & Sons Ltd., 1997.
- J. P. Fouassier, 'Photoinitiated polymerisation : theory and applications' Shropshire, U.K. : Rapra Technology, 1998.
- J. W. Hong, H. K. Kim and J. O. Choi, J. Appl. Polm. Sci., 76, 1805(2000)
- H. K. Kim, M. Y. Park, J.-A Yu and J. W. Hong, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 12, 444(2001)
- J. W. Hong, H. K. Kim, J.-A Yu and Y. B. Kim, J. Appl. Polm. Sci., 84, 132(2002).
- U. Müller, S. Jockusch, H.-J. Timpe, J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 30, 2755(1992).
- D. Kim, S. Lee, K. Doh, Y. Nam, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 74, 2029(1999).
- S. Paul, 'Silicon resins in surface coating', p.200, Wiley, New York, U.S.A., 1985.
- H. Liu, M. Chen, Z. Huang, K. Xu, X. Zhang, Eur. Polymer J., 40, 609(2004).
- B. Schrader, 'Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy:Methods and Applications', B. Schrader, VCH Weinheim Germany, 1995.; T. Scherzer, U. Decker, Vibrational Spectroscopy 19, 383(1999).
- J.-P. Fouassier, 'Photoinitiation, photopolymerization and photocuring: Fundamentals and applications', Hanser/Gardner Pub., Inc., Ohio U.S.A., 1995.
- M. Ohyanagi, H. Nishide, K. Suenaga, E. Tsuchida, Polym. Bull. 23, 637(1990).
- U. Muller, J. Macromol. Sci., Pure Appl. Chem. A 33, 33(1996).
- K. Moussa, C. Decker, J. Polymer Sci. A: Polymer Chem. 31(10), 42(1993).