- Volume 17 Issue 5
Nitrosation of U.S. E.P.A. Classified Eleven Priority Pollutant Phenols
미환경청 분류 11종 상위 환경오염 페놀들의 나이트로소화
- Chung, Yongsoon (Department of Chemistry, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Lee, Seonghoon (Department of Chemistry, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Motomizu, Shoji (Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Okayama University)
- Received : 2004.07.10
- Accepted : 2004.08.21
- Published : 2004.10.25
Nitrosation of phenol (POH) was studied by adding hydrochloric acid and sodium nitrite to phenol solution with reaction temperature and time change. The optimum condition of nitrosation was found from the effects of hydrochloric acid and sodium nitrite concentration, reaction temperature, and reaction time changes on the production of nitrosophenol (POHNO). As a result, it was found that the optimum conditions were
nitrosation;nitrite;priority pollutant phenols;Capillary-HPLC
Supported by : 충북대학교
- U.S.E.P.A. 'Sampling and Analysis Procedures for Screening of Industrial Effluents for Priority Phenols', Environmental Monitoring and Support Laboratory, Cincinnatti, OH, 1977.
- Y. Chung, and K. Lee, Microchem. J., 69, 143-152(2001).
- E.F. Mohler, Jr. and L.N. Jacob, Anal. Chem. 29, 1369-1375(1957).
- W. Frenzel, and J. Oleksy-Frengel, Anal. Chim. Acta, 261, 253-259(1992).
- C. Zhao, J. Song, and J. Zhang, Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 374(3), 498-504(2002).
- D. Martine, E. Pocurull, R. M. Marcé, F. Borrull, and M. Callul, Chromatographia, 43, 619-624(1996).
- A.G. Huergen and R. Shuster, LC-GC Intl. 4, 40(1991).
- M. McEnerg, A. Tsn, J.D. Glennon, J. Aldenman, J. Patlenson, and S.C. O`Mathuna, Analyst, 125, 25-27(2000).
- A.H. Nielson, A.S. Alland, P.A. Hynning, and M. Rembergen, J. Chromatogr. A, 719, 105-116(1996).
- H.O. Friested, D.E. Ott, and F.A. Gumthen, Anal. Chem., 41, 1750-1754(1969).
- Y. Chung and W. Chung, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc., 24(12), 1781-1784(2003).
- P.A. Realini, J. Chromatogr. Sci., 13, 124(1961).