- Volume 17 Issue 5
A study of the metabolites for 7-keto-DHEA-acetate in human urine (II)
뇨시료에 함유된 7-keto-DHEA-acetate의 대사체에 관한 연구 (II)
- Kim, Yunje (Doping Control Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology) ;
- Lee, Jinhee (Doping Control Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2004.08.16
- Accepted : 2004.09.09
- Published : 2004.10.25
The 7-keto-DHEA-acetate is converted to 7-keto-DHEA, a metabolite of DHEA, and similar to its metabolism. We studied the metabolite M3, M4, and M5 of 7-keto-DHEA-acetate. The estimated molecular weight of M3 and M4 was 304 which were supposed to have more 3 hydroxyl and/or ketone groups. We could know that M3 is the 7-OH-DHEA which has the hydroxyl groups on 3 and 7-carbon and a ketone group on 17-carbon. In case of M4, it is the 7-oxo-diol metabolite which has the hydroxyl groups on 3 and 17-carbon and a ketone group on 7-carbon. The M5 was supposed that the molecular weight is 320 and has the three hydroxyl groups on 3, 6, and 16 carbon and the ketone group on 17-carbon. After dosing, 7-OH-DHEA showed the maximum urine flow in human urine after 5 hr and decreased rapidly. But we could find it until 58 hr why is a higher remaining substance.
7-keto-dehydroepiandrosterone-acetate;dosed human urine;metabolite M3;metabolite M4;metabolite M5;LC/ESI/MS;GC/MS
- Introduction to drug metabolism, 2nd edition, G. Gordon Gibson, Ch1, 1999
- Kenneth L, busch, Gary L. Glish, Scott A. McLuckey, Mass spectrometry/Mass spectrometry, 1998
- W. Schancher, M Donike, Anal. Chim. Acta., 23, 275, 1993.
- Raymond E. March, John F. J. Todd, Practical aspect of ion trap mass spectrometry, 1995.
- Douglas A. S., Principles of instrumental analysis, 5th edition, 1998.
- 생물약제학, 심창구, 서울대학교 출판부, 1999