- Volume 7 Issue 4
Well organized design based education is the one of the best way to develop the abilities needed for the engineer such as the recognizing and formulating a problem and then solving it creatively and systematically. In order for this, we prepared a course named 'Introduction to the Engineering Design' for the first-year students, which aims at developing creativity and ability to promote a project. Experiment-design mixed courses and theory-design mixed courses, where students have to solve various design problems, are provided for the higher grade students. In this paper, we are focused on the experiment-design mixed course for the second-year students which has been operating from two years ago. Here we show how the teamwork ability is improved. We also present how to operate the course in detail so that anyone can easily get the way to reach the outcomes needed for the engineers.
- 광운대학교(2004). 공학교육인증사업, 증간보고서, 산업자원부. 2004. 8
- ABET(1999). 2000-2001 Criteria for Accrediting Engineering Program: Conventional Criteria. ABET I.C.3.D.(3)
- ABEEK(2004). 한국공학교육언증원 인증기준, 한국공학교육인증원. 2004. 8
- 전기공학과(2004). 자체보고서, 광운대학교 전기공학프로그램. 2004. 2
- ABET(2003). 2004-2005 Criteria for Accrediting Engineering Program. ABET