- Volume 38 Issue 2
We had the first committee meeting of the East Asia VLBI Consortium during the EAMA6 meeting held in Seoul. A VLBI network composed of telescopes in the East Asia region could provide extreme properties, and the coordination of them has been expected. The Committee of the East Asia VLBI Consortium is a standing committee to promote activities of the consortium, in which participating countries at present are China, Japan, and Korea over eight institutes/observatories. Here we introduce the Consortium and Committee.
East Asia VLBI Network;Committee of VLBI Consortium
- APSG: http://center.shao.ac.cn/APSG/
- KSP: http://ksp.nict.go.jp/index.html
- KVN: http://www.trao.re.kr/kvn/index.php
- VERA: http://veraserver.mtk.nao.ac.jp/index.htm
- VSOP-2: http://www.vsop.isas.jaxa.jp/vsop2/