- Volume 20 Issue 2
This study was focused on the analysis of questionnaire that surveyed the uses, preference and recognition on apple. The subjects of this study consisted of 452 female(married 238, unmarried 214) in Daegu area. Among those respondents, 49.1% answered that they ate apple after dinner. Respondents preferred as purchase place fruits store(34.5%), traditional market(22.6%), and big discount store(21.7%), in order. Taste(46.0%) was the most important as purchase criterion. 49.1% of respondents preferred small amount below 2-3kg every one purchase. In preference survey on apples, 80.5% of total subjects responded 'like' or 'very like', and 73.6% of those subjects who favorably responded liked the 'taste' of apples. The preference survey study on apple foods revealed that respondents preferred the most apple juice(M=3.47), fellowed by apple jam(M=3.35) and apple vinegar(M=3.21). On the other hand, apple bab(M=2.29) and apple jook(M=2.23) had the most low preference score. The recognition survey study on apple revealed that respondents knew relatively well the followings: apple is natural food(M=4.25), apple is good for body and apple is good for beauty(M=4.20). Respondents required apple to be fresher(41.0%) and taster(37.4%). 89.4% of respondents expected that consumption of apples would be increased or maintain at the present level.
- 농업통계연보 농림부
- Economics Association v.8 no.1 A Study on the Volatile Components of Apple -by Gas Chromatography-Korean Home Kang, S.J.;Yun, Y.S.
- Korean Home Economics Association v.6 no.1 Study Ascorbic Acid in Apple by Treatment of Mixer and Salt Solution Kim, S.M.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol v.28 no.1 Mineral Contents of Korean and Apple Juices Kim, T.R.;Whang, H.J.;Yoon, K.R.
- Korean J. Food & Nutr. v.12 no.4 Analysis of Mineral in Korean Apple Juice by Inductively Coupled Plasma Whang, H.J.;Kim, S.S.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.29 no.2 Analysis of Organic Acid in Korean Apple Juice by High Performance Liquid Chromatography Whang, H.J.;Kim, S.S.;Yoon, K.R.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol v.32 no.4 Antioxidative Activity and Related Compounds of Apple Pomace Lee, J.H.;Kim, Y.C.;Kim, M.Y.;Chung, H.S.;Chung, S.K.
- J. Korean Agric. Chem. Soc. v.36 no.2 Preparation of Noodle Supplemented with Treated Apple Pomace and SoymiIk Residue as a Source of Dietary Fiber Hong, J.S.;Kim, M.G.;Yoon, S.;Yoo, N.S.;Kim, Y.K.
- J. Korean Agric. Chem. Soc. v.36 no.2 Preparation of Dietary Fiber Sources Using Apple Pomace and Soymilk Residue Hong, J.S.;Kim, M.G.;Yoon, S.;Yoo, N.S.
- J. Basic Sci. v.16 Effects of the Diet with Apple Peel Powder on Fat Accumulation and Serum Lipid Profile in Growing Sprague-Dawley Rats Kim, I.W.;Shin, O.S.
- J. Kor. Soc. Hort. Sci. v.38 no.3 Physiological Properties Related to Flesh Browning in 'Fuji' Apple Fruit Choi, S.J.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.30 no.1 The Browning Reaction and Inhibition of Apple Concentrated Juice Bae, S.K.;Lee, Y.C.;Kim, H.W.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol v.34 no.3 The Effect of Antibrowning Agents on Enzymatic Reaction in Apple Conmtrate Kim, H.W.;Bae, S.K.
- Korean J. food & Nutr. v.14 no.1 Quality Changes of Apple Juice concentrates with Different Storage Temperature Hong, H.D.;Kim, S.S.;Kim, K.T.;Choi, H.D.
- J. Korean Soc. Agric. Chem. Biotechnol. v.42 no.3 Changes in Quality of Domestic Apple Juice Concentrates during Long-term Storage Hong, H.D.;Kim, S.S.;Kim, K.T.;Choi, H.D.;Kim, K.T.;Choi, H.D.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.31 no.2 Changes in Quality of PEF Treated Apple Juice during Storage Kim, K.T.;Kim, S.S.;Lee, Y.C.
- Korean J. of Environmental Agric v.16 no.3 Removal Efficiency of Pesticide Residues on Apples by Ultrasonic Cleaner Yoon, C.H.;Park, W.C.;Kim, J.E.;Kim, C.H.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol v.29 no.3 Determination of Patulin in Commercial Apple Juice in Korea by High Performance Liquid chromatography Cho, W.I.;Choi, V.B.;Moon, T.W.
- Kor. Mycol. v.6 no.1 Studies on Brewing of Apple Wine-Apple wine Containing Lower Concentration of A1cohol- Chung, K.T.;Hong, S.D.;Yu, T.S.;Song, H.I.
- Korean J. food Sci. Technol. v.32 no.6 Stability of Casein-Pectin Mixtures in Apple Juice Choi, M.J.;Yoo, S.H.;Hwang, J.K.
- Korean J. food Sci. Technol v.15 no.2 Studies on the Development of Food Resources from Waste Seeds. 11. Chemical Composition of Apple Seed Yoon, H.S.;Choi, C.;Ho, M.J.
- Korean Food Marketing Association v.16 no.2 A Study on the Apple Consumption in Metropolitan Areas Kang, T.H.;Lee, H.C.