- Volume 8 Issue 5
The safety evaluations of railway wheelsets make use of the static fracture toughness obtained in ingot materials. The static fracture toughness of wheelset materials has been extensively studied by experiments, but the dynamic fracture toughness with respect to wheelset materials has not been studied enough yet. It is necessary to evaluate the characteristics of the fracture mechanics depending on each location for a full-scale wheelset for high-speed trains, because the load state for each location of the wheelset while running is different the contact load between the wheel and rail, cyclic stress in the wheel plate, etc. This paper deals with the fracture toughness depend on load rates. The fracture toughness depending on load rate data shows that once the downward curve from quasi-static values was reached, subsequent values showed a slow increase with respect to the impact velocity. This means that dynamic fracture toughness should be considered in the design code of the wheelset material.
- 김균태, 한재구, 이준복, 한충희 (2002), 흄관매설 자동화 장비 개발의 경제적 타당성 예측 모델 개발, 대한건축학회 학술발표 논문집 2권, pp.519-522
- 김준한 (2001), 텔레매틱스의 개념 및 시장 성장성, KISDI IT FOCUS
- 문형돈 (2001), 텔레매틱스 시장 현황 및 특서에 따른 진입전략, IITA 기술정책정보단
- 문형돈 (2003), 세계 텔레매틱스 시장 동향 및 전망, ETRI 주간기술동향, 통권1124호, pp.18-22
- 이복남, 우성권(2002), '생산성 향상을 통한 건설현장 기능인력 수요 절감 방안', 한국건설산업연구원
- Amr a. Oloufa, and Masaaki Iseda (2003), Situational Awareness of Construction Equipment Using GPS, Wireless and Web Technologies, Automation in Construction, Vol.12, Issue 6, pp.737-748 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0926-5805(03)00057-8