- Volume 27 Issue 7
The Biocidal Activity of Nano-sized Silver Particles Comparing with Silver Ion
은 이온과의 비교를 통한 나노 은 입자의 항균 특성 연구
- Kim, Jee-Yeon (School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Kim, Sung-Eun (School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Kim, Jae-Eun (School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Lee, Jong-Chan (School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Yoon, Je-Yong (School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Seoul National University)
- 김지연 (서울대학교 화학생물공학부) ;
- 김성은 (서울대학교 화학생물공학부) ;
- 김재은 (서울대학교 화학생물공학부) ;
- 이종찬 (서울대학교 화학생물공학부) ;
- 윤제용 (서울대학교 화학생물공학부)
- Published : 2005.07.31
In recent days, there is much interest in the biocidal activity of silver since silver is known to be safe and effective as disinfectant and biocidal material against coliforms and viruses. In particular, nano silted silver particles which can be used as effective biocidal material received more attention. Accordingly, it is important to investigate antimicrobial activity and mechanism of nano sized silver particles prepared in a cost-effective manner. In this study, nano sized silver particles were prepared via photoreduction of a silver salt (
- 한국생물공학회지 v.15 no.5 금속 은으로 제조한 Ag+ 용액의 항균 효과와 안정성 강환열;정명주;정영기
- 한국생물공학회지 v.16 no.2 Ag-Hydroxyl Apatite를 담지한 기능성 플라스틱의 향균 성능 평가 임윤택;최형기;안용현
- 한국공업화학회지 v.15 no.8 초음파법으로 제조된 은 나노 입자의 항균 특성 연구 조경환;박수길
- J. AWWA v.54 Bactericidal effect of low concentrations of silver Cecil, W.C.;Charles, M.P.;Paul, W.K.
- J. AWWA v.55 Review of the bactericidal effectiveness of silver Richard, L.W.
- CRC Crit. Rev. Environ. Cont. v.18 no.4 The molecular mechanisms of copper and silver ion disinfection of bacteria and viruses Robert, B.T.;Charles, P.G.
- Prog. Med. Chem. v.31 Antimicrobial activity and action of silver Russell, A.D.;Hugo, W.B.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.55 no.12 Efficacy of copper and silver ions reduced levels of free chlorine in inactivation of Legionella pneumophila Lee, K.L.;Moyasar, T.Y.;Charles, P.G.
- Water Sci. Technol. v.31 no.5-6 The inactivation of silver ions and hydrogen peroxide in the inactivation of E. coli : A preliminary evaluation of a new long acting residual drinking water disinfectant Pedahzur, Rami;Lev, Ovadia;Fattal, Badri;Shuval, Hillel I.
- Water Sci. Technol. v.42 no.1-2 The efficacy of long-lasting residual drinking water disinfectants based on hydrogen peroxide and silver Pedazhur, R.;Katzenelson, D.;Barnea, N.;Lev, O.;Shuval, H.I.;Fattat, B.;Ulitzur, S.
- Catal. Today v.36 The development and functions of silver in water purification and disease control Richard, L.D.;Samuel, F.E.
- J. Colloid Interf. Sci. v.275 Silver nanoparticles as antimicrobial agent : A case study on E. coli as a model for gram-negative bacteria Ivan, S.;Branka, S.S.
- Adv. Mater. v.16 no.5 Preparation of gold nanowires and nanosheets in bulk block copolymer phases under mild conditions Kim, J.U.;Cha, S.H.;Shin, K.S.;Jho, J.Y.;Lee, J.C.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.35 no.6 Reversal of the silver inhibition of microorganisms by agar Rlchard, C.T.;Bernard, R.
- Water Treatment Principles and Design John Wiley and Sons, Inc.