- Volume 45 Issue 3
In this paper, by using the Leray-Schauder continuation theorem and Wirtinger-type inequalities, we establish the existence and uniqueness theorems for two-point boundary value problems of a certain class of fourth-order nonlinear differential equations.
- J. Math. Anal. Appl. v.116 Existence and uniqueness theorems for fourth-order boundary value problems Aftabizadeh, A.R.
- Appl. Anal. v.55 A remark on some existence and uniqueness theorems for a fourth order boundary value problem Bonanno, G.;Marano, S.A.
- Appl. Anal. v.26 Existence and uniqueness theorems for the bending of an elastic beam equation Gupta, C.P.
- Appl. Anal. v.36 Existence and uniqueness theorems for some fourth order fully quasilinear boundary value problems Gupta, C.P.
- NSF-CBMS Regional Conference Series in Math. v.40 Topological degree methods in nonlinear boundary problems Mawhin, J.
- Kyungpook Math. J. v.41 Existence and uniqueness theorems of solutions for a class of fourth-order boundary value problems Pei, M.;Chang, S.K.
- Pro. Amer. Math. Soc. v.77 A uniqueness theorem for a boundary value problem Usmani, R.A.
- Pro. Amer. Math. Soc. v.104 Fourth-order two-point boundary value problems Yang Yisong