- Volume 22 Issue 1
In this study, to develop a flash-less mold for forming of shoe-outsole, experiments and forming analysis were carried out. In order to reduce the extra-materials, offset method and mass distribution method are used in the preform design. The vertical mold structure pressing the preform was introduced to produce a flash-less shoe-sole. To measure the contact status of parting surface of mold, the pressure film has been used. The guide-gutter system and the continuous pressing mold have been developed for the discharge of extra-materials and re-pressing. By the investigation, flash of shoe-outsole was considerably reduced.
- Kang, D. B., Kim, H. Y., Son, S. M. and Ahn, J. H., 'Development of the Roughing Path Measurement System for Footwaer,' Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 10, pp. 120-129,2003
- Lee, J. C., Shoemaking Materials, Global, 1998
- MSC.SuperForge User's Manual, 2002
- Mielnik, Edward M., METALWORKING SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, McGraw-Hili, Inc., pp. 591-596, 1991
- FUJIFILM, Prescale Film, http://jbo-a.co.kr/film.htm