- Volume 8 Issue 2
The possibility of resonance exists always in railway bridges unlike highway bridges because railway bridges are loaded repeatedly by specific trains which has equidistant wheel loads. Resonance phenomenon of the bridge can be broken out when exciting frequencies by tram determined from the speed and effective beating internal coincides with natural frequencies of the bridge Excessive fluctuations of dynamic displacements and accelerations by resonance cause unpleasant passenger comfort and instability of railway structures. On the other hand, resonance suppression phenomenon that all the previous loads which pass through the bridge sum to zero can be occurred. In case we apply this resonance suppression properly, design of stable railway bridge from dynamics point of view can be made. In the present study, most dominant beating internal of conventional trams will be find. A(ter that. specific span length of the bridge which derives resonance suppression can be selected for railway bridges which accomplishes superior dynamic behavior.
- Rail Bridges For Speeds > 200km/h, ERRI D 214/RP9, European Rail Research Institute, 1999
- 김성일, 곽종원, 장승필, '교량의 지간장과 고속전철하중 유효타격간격 사이의 관계에 따른 공진현상', 한국지진공학회 논문집, 제 3권 2호, pp.67-75, 1999.6
- 고속전철 교량/터널구조 및 유지관리 시스템 개발(교량부문) 1단계 보고서, 한국건설기술연구원, 1999.10
- Y.B. Yang, J.D. Yau & L.C. Hsu, 'Vibration of Simple Beams due to Trains Moving at High Speeds', Engineering Structures, 19(11), 1997, pp.936-944 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(97)00001-1
- 김성일, '고속철도 교량의 교량-열차 상호작용해석', 박사학위논문, 서울대학교, 2000
- Wakui, H. Matsumoto, N. and Watanabe, T., 'Design Impact Factor for Concrete Railway Bridges', Quarterly Report of RTRI, Vol.30, No.2, May 1989, pp.89-96