- Volume 29 Issue 5 Serial No. 236
As the internet communication is prevalent in recent years, it becomes quite possible to monitor and control some mechanical plants from the remote place through the TCP/IP communication. Such a concept is expected to be applied to many industrial systems fur easy maintenance and trouble shooting as well as various kinds of expensive test equipments fo. sharing. Synthetic jet actuate.(SJA) is a kind of high-lifting device to prevent flow separation at high angle of attack and its use for flow control has received a great amount of attention. In this research, remote control and data monitoring system for SJA wind tunnel test is implemented by TCP/IP communication with DSP as a embedded web server. From the tests performed with embedded server, it showed the possibility of reliable remote control system design utilizing the internet communication.
- Gyuhong Jung, 2003, 'Design of DC-Motor Speed Control System with Embedded Server,' Proceedings of KSME 2003 spring, 03F272
- Ari Glerzer and Michael Arnitay, 2002, Synthetic Jets, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 34, pp. 503-529 https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.fluid.34.090501.094913
- John Magill, Matthew Bachmann, Greg Rixon, 2001, 'Dynamic Stall Control Using a Model- based Observer,' AlAA paper 2001-0251, pp. 1-12
- Greenblatt, D. and Wygnanski, I., 1997, 'Dynamic Stall Control by Oscillatory Forcing,' AlAA paper 98-0676, pp. 1-12
- Gilarranz, J.L., L.W. Traub and O.K. Rediniotis, 2002, 'Characterization of a Compact, High-Power Synthetic Jet Actuator for Flow Separation Control,' AIAA paper 2002-0127, pp. 1-28
- Lance W. Traub, Adam C. Miller, Ukpai I. Ukpai, Othon K. Rediniotis, Gyuhong Jeong, Kiwhan Kim, 2003, 'Reconfigurable Synthetic Jet Actuation and Closed-Loop Flow Control,' AlAA Paper 2003-0217, pp. 1-42