- Volume 8 Issue 3
In electric motor coaches, the rolling stocks move by the adhesive effort between rail and driving wheel. Generally, the adhesive effort is defined by the function of both the wright of electric motor coach and the adhesive effort between rails and driving wheel. The characteristics of adhesive effort is strongly affected by the conditions between rails and driving wheel. When the adhesive effort decreases suddenly, the electric motor coach has slip phenomena. This paper proposes a re-adhesion control based on disturbance observer and sensor-less vector control. The numerical simulation and experimental results point out that the proposed re-adhesion control system has the desired driving wheel torque response for the tested bogie system of electric coach. Based on this estimated adhesive effort, the re-adhesion control is performed to obtain the maximum transfer of the tractive effort.
- Y. Hori, 'Implemwntation of Discrete Time Flux Observer for Induction Machine and Its Sensitivity Reduction to Machine Parameter Variation', JIEE Trans, Vol. 108-D No. 7, pp.665-671, 1998
- Andresen, E.C., 'Digital Simulation of an Inverter-fed Induction Motor Locomotive Drive with Wheel Creep Control,' Dissertation, Technische Hochschl Darmstat, 1987
- 서광덕, '점착력 추정에 의한 고능률 재점착제어', 서울대학교대학원 공학박사 학위논문, pp.13-28, 1995
- T. Hata, H. Kanehare, G. Iijima, Y. Nishi, 'Anti-Slip Control fo VVVF Inverter Drived EMUs,'
- Makoto IWASAKI, Nobuyuki MATSUI, 'DSP-Based High Performance Speed Control Systems of Vector Control IM with Load Torque Observer,' in Proc. of Tokyo-IPEC, 1990
- 전기영, '부하토크외란관측기을 이용한 1C-4M 축소형 철도차량 장치의 점착력추정에 의한 Anti-slip제어', 전력전자학회논문지, 제8권 4호
- S.M.Bozic, Digital and Kalman Filtering, Edward Arnold, 1979
- Hirokazu Tajima and Yoichi Hori, 'Speed sensorless fieldorientatio control of the induction machine,' IEEE Trans. Indus. Appli., vol.29. pp.175-180, January/February 1993 https://doi.org/10.1109/28.195904
- 홍용기, '철도차량의 점착력에 관한 연구,' 고속철도 Symposium논문집, pp.343-367, 1993