- Volume 42 Issue 1
In this paper we present result on Pexider type of stability and superstability of homogeneous mappings. Some consequences for quadratic mappings and linear operators are also established.
- S. Czerwik, On the stability of the homogeneous mapping, G. R. Math. Rep. Acad. Sci. Canada XIV 6 (1992), 268-272
- G. L. Forti, Stability of functional equations, Talk presented during the 30-th International Symposium on Functional Equations, Oberwolfach (Germany), September, 1992, 20-26
- R. Ger, A survey of recent results on stability of functional equations, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Functional Equations and Inequalities, Krak6w(Poland), 1994, 5-20
- P. H. Hyers, On the stability of the linear functional equation, Proc. Natl, Acad. Sci. USA 27 (1941), 222-224
- S. M. Jung, Superstability of homogeneous functional equation, Kyungpook Math. J. 38 (1998), 251-257
- J. Tabor and J. Tabor, Homogenity is superstable, Publ. Math. Debrecen 45 (1994), 123-130