- Volume 42 Issue 1
The notion of U-exact sequence (or quasi-exact sequence) of modules was introduced by Davvaz and Parnian-Garamaleky as a generalization of exact sequences. In this paper, we prove further results about quasi-exact sequences. In particular, we give a generalization of Schanuel's Lemma. Also we obtain some relation-ship between quasi-exact sequences and superfluous (or essential) submodules.
- F. W. Anderson and K. R. Fuller, Rings and Categories of Modules, Springer-Verlag, New York, Inc. 1992
- S. M. Anvariyeh and B. Davvaz, U -Split-Exact Sequences, Far East J. Math. Sci. (FJMS) 4 (2002), no. 2, 209-219
- B. Davvaz, A generalization of homological algebra, J. Korean Math. Soc. 39 (2002), no. 6, 881-898 https://doi.org/10.4134/JKMS.2002.39.6.881
- B. Davvaz and Y. A. Parnian-Garamaleky, A Note on Exact Sequences, Bull. Malays. Math. Sci. Soc. (2) 22 (1999), no. 1, 53-56
- A. Solian, Theory of Modules (Translated from the Romanian by M.Buiculescu), John Wiley & Sons, 1977
- -Modules vol.1097, pp.1742-6596, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1097/1/012087