- Volume 30 Issue 12 Serial No. 255
DOI QR Code
Development of a Fizeau Interferometer System for Measuring the Profile of Large Optical Lens
대구경 렌즈의 형상 측정을 위한 Fizeau 간섭계 시스템 개발
- Published : 2006.12.01
Fizeau interferometer is well known optical instrument for measuring the lens profile accurately. The object of this study is focused on the design and optical measuring techniques for large optical components, such as a reflection mirror for astronomical purpose. Measuring of large optical lens, the object could not be moved as small one but the measuring instrument must be moved for the alignment, because of the geometric conditions and the accuracy of the stage. Therefore, a five axis stage is designed to align the Interferometer instead of the measuring object. This instrument will be used for an on machine measuring system in polishing machine for large optical lens.
- Daniel Malacara-Hemandez and Daniel Malacara-Doblado, 1999, 'Testing of Aspheric Wavefronts,' Fabrication and Testing of Aspferes, Optical Society of America, pp. 74-85
- David Williamson, Robert Kestner and Daniel Bajuk, 1999, 'Asphere in Microlithography,' Fabrication and Testing of Aspferes, Optical Society of America, pp. 8-16
- Eugene Hecht, 2002, Optics, Addison Wesley ？Long- man Inc.
- Song J. B., 2004, 'Phase Shift Shear Interferometer Using a Wedge Plate,' KAIST, PhD Thesis, pp. 15-23
- Kim D. H., 2004, 'Profile Measurement and ？Stabilization Using Laser Interferometer,' Chousun University, MSc Thesis, pp. 22-30
- Kim H. Y., 2001, 'Accuracy Improvement of Fizeau Interferometer,' KAIST, MSc Thesis, pp. 7-13