- Volume 10 Issue 11
As growing up of elderly population, the interesting on healthcare system in normal life using W is increasing. An integrated u-healthcare service architecture with IEEE 802.11 and IEEE 802.15.4 based sensor network and code divisi(m multiple access(CDMA) public mobile telecommunication networks was designed and developed. Sensor nodes with electrocardiogram(ECG), body core temperature sensors are attached on the patients' body. The healthcare parameters are transferred to web server via CDMA mobile network or through existed LAN network. The existed LAN network is suggested to be used for continuous monitoring of patient's health status in hospital while mobile networks can be used for general purpose at home or outdoor where infra networks unavailable. This system enable healthcare personal to be able to continuously access, review, monitor and transmit the patients information whereever they are, whenever they want. And immediately check their status by using cellular phone and obtain detail information by communication with medical information server through CDMA. By using this developed integrated u-healthcare service architecture, we can monitor patients' health status for 24 hours.
- Body sensors networks organization, Http://www.bsn-web.org
- Wenxi Chen, Daming Wei, XIn Zhu, Masayuki Uchida, Shuxue Ding, Micheal Cohen, 'A Mobile Phone-Based Wearable Vital Signs Monitoring System', The Fifth International Conference on Computer and Information Technology(CIT,05), 950-955, 2005
- Lambeti.F, Montrucchio.B, 'Ubiquitous real-time monitoring of critical-care patients intensive care units', The 4th International IEEE EMBS Special Topic Conference on Information Technology Application in Biomedicine, 318-321, 2003
- Jeremy Bentham, 임베디드 웹서버를 위한 TCP/IP,에이콘,P155-487,2002
- Dae-Suk Lee, Sachin Bhardwaj, Risto Myllylae, Wan-Young Chung, 'A Wireless ECG Monitoring System for Continuous Event Detection and Analysis', P185, Brescia, Italy, 2006
- 김석구,김한규,안종현 공저, 위피모바일 프로그래밍, 영진닷컴,2004