- Volume 10 Issue 12
Recently enterprises introduce EAI systems and legacy business which already obtained for data integration among legacy systems. EAI systems in cooperative transaction environment can be expected efficient retrieval as sharing and integrating. However existing legacy systems have to introduce particular EAI solution because it is difficult to adjust standard technology to EAI due to be managed independently without considering interoperability. For solving these problems we use metadata registry using data integration. Various types, semantic specification data heterogeneity and heterogeneity of systems, however, are occurred. Therefore retrieval system based on XMDR(extended Meta-Data Registry) for data interoperability in the web environment are proposed in this paper.
- Joseph M.Firestone, Ph.D., Executive Information Systems, Inc., Portal Progress and Enterprise Content Management, January 9, 2003
- McGuiness, D., Fikes, R., Hendler, J. and Stein, L., 'DAML+OIL: an ontology language for the Semantic Web', IEEE Intelligent Systems, Vol. 17, No.5, pp. 72-80,200
- Wang Yan, Law K.C.K., 'A Mobile Agent based System for Distributed Database Access on the Internet', IEEE Communication Technology proceedings, Vol.2, pp.1587-1590, Aug., 2000
- David Wang, 'Automated Semantic Correlation between Multiple Schema Information Exchange', M.I.T, MM, May, 2000
- W.A Ruh et al, Enterprise Application Integration, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2001