- Volume 10 Issue 12
The round off noise properties of wave digital filters have known and desirable properties in respect to their realization with short coefficient wordlengths. This paper presents the optimal implementation of wave digital filters by employing multiprocessor archtectures in the sense of input sampling rate, the number of processors, and input-output delay. The implementation will be specified by complete circuit diagrams including control signals, and can be applied to an existing silicon complier for VLSI layout generation.
- A. Fettweis, 'Some Principles of designing digital filters imitating classical filter structure,' IEEE Trans. Circuit Theory, vol. CT-18, pp. 314-316, Mar. 1971
- S. S. Lawson and A. R. Mirzai, Wave Digital Filters, Ellis-Horwood, 1990
- S. S. lawson and S. Summerfield, 'The design of wave digital filters using fully pipelined bit-level systolic arrays,' J. VLSI Signal Processing, vol2, pp. 49-62, 1990
- D.A.Schwartz and T.P.Bamwell, 'Cycle- Static Solutions:Optimal Multiprocessor Realization of Recursive Algorithms,' in S.Y.Kung, et al. (Eds.), VLSI Signal Processing II, IEEE Press, pp. 11-128, 1986
- M. REnfors and Y. Neuvo, 'The Maximum Sampling Rate of Digital Filters Under Hardware Speed Constraints,' IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems, pp.196-202, 1981
- 김형교, '최적 멀티프로세 스케줄러를 이용한 재귀 DSP 알고리듬의 구현', 한국해양정보통신학회 논문지, 제10권 2호, pp 228-234, 2006,2