- Volume 19 Issue 4 Serial No. 74
In this study, to evaluate fatigue characteristics of developed composite bridge deck, compression fatigue test at girder support and flexural fatigue test for the 2.8m-long flexural test model were carried out. For the test specimen, DB 24 truck load was applied up to 2,000,000 cycles. In the compression fatigue test, behavior at deck tube and its bonded connection were evaluated. In the flexural fatigue test, deck behavior at mid-span and girder connection were evaluated.
- 박성용, 송충한, 이선구, 이성우 (2002) 인발성형 복합소재 교량 바닥판의 설계 및 제작, 한국전산구조공학회 학술발표회 논문집
- 이성우 (2004) 신속시공. 경량. 고내구성 복합소재 교량 바닥판 산업화 연구, 건설교통부 연구보고서, 건설기술평가원
- Brusel. B. P. (2000) Product Selection Guide: FRP Composite Product for Bridge Applications, The Market Development Alliance of the FRP Composite Industry
- Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (2000) Advanced Composites for Bridge Infrastructure Renewal - Phase II. Martin Marietta Composites