- Volume 18 Issue 1
The aim of this paper is to verify the dynamics stability of the continuous PSC Box bridges on the high-speed Kyoung-bu railway when a high-sped train runs through it. An experimental study was carried out to investigate the dynamic behaviors of the PSC Box railway bridge, which had ben designed based on dynamic design criteria. As a result, it was determined that PSC Box railway bridges possess enough dynamics stability for use by high-speed trains. According to the result of a field test (dynamics measuring analysis) that was conducted, an application of the natural frequency of train speed and the adjustment of the bridge's span length will allow one to come up with a more economical and suitable bridge design. Furthermore, it was found that the continuous control of the bridge's dynamic behavior and the bridge's maintena nce require the recording of data. The results of this study are very important in evaluating the structural stability of high-speed line bridges.
- 서울대학교공학연구소(1994), 경부고속철도 교량 및 고가구조물 의 동적특성에 대한 안정성 검토보고서의 분석검토 및 자 문.
- 한국고속철도건설공단(2001), 고속철도 기술 자료집
- 한국철도기술연구원(2000), 시운전시 궤도, 노반 시설물의 성능 검증
- 한국철도기술연구원(2000), 고속철도 선로구축물 성능확보를 위 한 구조물 계측 및 평가 시스템 개발(III)
- 한국철도기술연구원(2003), 배방교 수평력 분산장치 계측 보고서
- SYSTRA(1997), Dynamic Analysis of Bridges under High Speed Live Loads. FINAL REPORT
- International Civil Engineering Consultant(1994), Dynamic Response Analyses and Performance Evaluations of Elevated Structures and Bridges Designed for The Korea High Speed Rail Project