- Volume 9 Issue 3 Serial No. 21
DOI QR Code
마우스 장기표면 봉한관 및 봉한소체의 발견 방법에 관한 연구
- Lee, Byung-Cheon (Biomedical Physics Laboratory, School of Physics, Seoul National University) ;
- Lee, Chang-Hoon (Biomedical Physics Laboratory, School of Physics, Seoul National University) ;
- Soh, Kyung-Sun (College of Oriental Medicine, Semyung University) ;
- Kang, Dae-In (Beautiful Sky Oriental Medical Clinic, Seoul) ;
- Soh, Kwang-Sup (Biomedical Physics Laboratory, School of Physics, Seoul National University)
- 이병천 (서울대학교 한의학 물리 연구실) ;
- 이창훈 (서울대학교 한의학 물리 연구실) ;
- 소경순 (세명대학교 한의과대학) ;
- 강대인 (고운하늘한의원) ;
- 소광섭 (서울대학교 한의학 물리 연구실)
- Published : 2006.12.31
Though anatomical and histological investigations on the novel threadlike and corpuscular structures, Bonghan duct(BHD) and Bonghan corpuscles(BHC) of internal organs of rats and rabbits were extensively studied. In this article we introduce the refined method to observe the BHD and BHC on the internal organs of mice. This development is needed because immunohistochemical analysis and other modern biological techniques were mostly applicable only to mice but not to rats and rabbits. We made uses of grazing effect of light as well as discriminating technique of BHD/C from fibrin and take the novel structures, BHD/C on mouse internal organ. The specimens taken were examined by hematoxyline and eosin(H & E) and revealed as novel structures. Our method described herein to take BHD/C characterization of mouse, especially for stem cell related researches.
- Kim BH. On the kyungrak system. J. Acad. Med. Sci. DPR Korea 1963; 1-41.
- Cho SJ, Kim BS and Park YS. Thread-like structures in the aorta and coronary artery of swine. J. Int. Soc. Life. Inf. Sci 2004;22:609–611.
- Jiang X, Kim HK, Shin HS, Lee BC, Choi C, Soh KS, Cheun BS, Baik KY and Soh KS. Method for observing intravascular Bonghan duct. Korean J. Orient. Prevent. Med. Soc 2002 ; 6 : 162–166.
- Lee BC, Baik KY, Johng HM, Nam TJ, Lee J, Sung B, Choi C, Park WH, Park ES, Park DH, Yoon YS and Soh KS. Acridine orange staining method to reveal the characteristic features of an intravascular threadlike structure. Anat. Rec 2004 ; 278B : 27–30.
- Lee BC, Yoo JS, Baik KY, Kim KW and Soh KS. Novel threadlike structures (Bonghan ducts) inside lymphatic vessels of rabbits visualized with a Janus Green B staining method. Anat. Rec 2005 ; 286B : 1–7.
- Johng HM, Shin HS, Yoo JS, Lee BC, Baik KY, Kim S and Soh KS. Bonghan ducts on the surface of rat liver. J. Int. Soc. Life. Inf. Sci 2004 ; 22 : 469-472.
- Lee KJ, Kim S, Jung TE, Jin D, Kim DH and Kim HW. Unique duct system and the corpuscle-like structures found on the surface of the liver. J. Int. Soc. Life. Inf. Sci 2004 ; 22 : 460-462.
- Shin HS, Johng HM, Lee BC, Cho SI, Soh KS, Baik KY, Yoo JS and Soh KS. Feulgen reaction study of novel threadlike structures (Bonghan ducts) on the surface of mammalian organs. Anat. Rec 2005 ; 284B : 35-40. https://doi.org/10.1002/ar.b.20061
- Lee BC, Yoo JS, Park ES, Yoon YS, Shin HS and Soh KS. Histological features of Bonghan corpuscles on the surface of rabbit internal organs. J. Int. Soc. Life. Inf. Sci 2005 ; 23 : 95-99.
- Lee CH, Yoo JS, Kim HH, Kwon J and Soh KS. Observation of flow in organ-surface Bonghan duct using nanoparticles. Proceedings of the 23th Symposium of the Korean Society of Jungshin Science 2005 : 129-134.
- Baik KY, Park ES, Lee BC, Shin HS, Choi C, Yi SH, Johng HM, Nam TJ, Soh KS, Nahm YS, Yoon YS, Lee IS, Ahn SY and Soh KS. Histological aspect of threadlike structure inside blood vessel. J. Int. Soc. Life. Inf. Sci. 2004 ; 22 : 473-476.
- Hong S, Yoo JS, Lee BC, Hong J, Kim KW, Kang H, Woo HJ and Soh KS, Immunohistochemical Study of Novel Threadlike Structures on Internal Organ Surfaces of Rats. Submitted.
- 김봉한 (1965a) 경락 체계. 조선의학, 1965; 108: 5-38
- Primo-vessels and Primo-nodes in Rat Brain, Spine and Sciatic Nerve vol.3, pp.2, 2010, https://doi.org/10.1016/S2005-2901(10)60020-9