- Volume 9 Issue 2 Serial No. 33
The Extradosed PSC bridge is one of the best alternates which not only covers the longer span than PSC box girder and also performs the role of landmark facility with much cheaper cost than cable stayed bridge. Since the cable-stayed long span bridge is more flexible than general medium span bridges and railway bridges can be experienced resonance phenomenon by repeated equidistant axle loading of the train, it is inevitable to consider the dynamic behavior on impact, deflection and so on. In the present study, the dynamic behavior of an Extradosed PSC railway bridge subjected to moving train forces is analyzed. As well as trains which operate in conventional railway tines, KTX train is also considered. For the estimation of dynamic performances of the Extradosed PSC bridge, vertical deflection, accelerations of the slab, end rotation of the girder and impact on pylons and cables are discussed.
- 김성일 외 (2005), IPC거더 동적거동 분석에 의한 철도교량 적용성에 관한 연구,한국철도기술연구원
- 김성일,정원석,최은수,'공진소멸현상을 이용한 기존선 철도교량의 지간 최적화를 위한 연구', 한국철도학회논문집, 제8권 제2호, pp.128-136, 2005.4
- 한국철도시설공단 (2004), 철도설계기준(철도교편), 한국철도시설공단
- Eurocode 1 (2001), Actions on Structures : Part 2 General Actions - Traffic Loads on Bridges, European Committee for Standardization
- Y.B. Yang, J.D. Yau & L.C. Hsu, 'Vibration of Simple Beams due to Trains Moving at High Speeds', Engineering Structures, 19(11), 1997, pp.936-944 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(97)00001-1
- SYSTRA (1995), Bridge Design Manual (BRDM) Final Report, Korea High Speed Rail Construction Authority (KHRC)