- Volume 10 Issue 5
I evaluate the BER performance of downlink OFDMA systems in time variant Rayleigh Doppler fading channel, considering the carrier frequency offset and the nonlinear high power amplifier. I obtain the required output back-off of the nonlinear amplifier and value of frequency offset for good BER performance. And I also analyze the BER degradation upon Doppler fading channel.
- S. M. Alamouti, 'A simple transmit diversity technique for wireless communications,' IEEE J. Select Areas Commun., vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 1451-1458, Oct. 1998 https://doi.org/10.1109/49.730453
- M. Russell and G.L. Stuber, 'Interchannel interference analysis of OFDM in a mobile environment,' Proc. IEEE VTC'95, Chicago, IL, pp.820-824 July 1995
- G. Karam and H. Sari, 'Analysis of predistortion, equalization, and lSI cancellation techniques in digital radio systems with nonlinear transmit amplifiers,' IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 37, no. 12, pp. 1245-1253, Dec. 1989 https://doi.org/10.1109/26.44196
- P. H. Moose, 'A technique for orthogonal frequency division multiplexing frequency offset correction,' IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 42, no.10, pp. 2908-2914, Oct. 1994 https://doi.org/10.1109/26.328961
- O. Edfors, M. Sandell, J. J. van de Beek, S. K. Wilson, and P. O. Borjesson, 'OFDM channel estimation by singular value decomposition,' IEEE Trans. Cornmun., vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 931-938, Jul. 1998 https://doi.org/10.1109/26.701321
- TTA 2.3GHz Portable Internet Project Group, '2.3GHz Portable Internet(WiBro) Overview,' May 10 2004