- Volume 30 Issue 6 Serial No. 249
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development and Performance Test of the Paddle-type Fluidized Dryer
패들형 유동층 건조기 상품화를 위한 기초적 연구
- 금성민 (한라대학교 기계자동차공학부) ;
- 이광철 (인하대학교 대학원 기계공학과) ;
- 공민석 (인하대학교 대학원 기계공학과) ;
- 유병훈 (인하대학교 대학원 기계공학과) ;
- 이현구 ((주)세지테크) ;
- 이창언 (인하대학교 기계공학과)
- Published : 2006.06.01
The purpose of this study is to develop and commercialize a paddle-type fluidized dryer. The drying system used in this study, was designed to attach a paddle-type fluidized mixer to a dryer. The drying system is based on the drying method to generate thermal contacts, as fluidized layers are generated due to a paddle mechanism. Accordingly, the time of drying is short and material damage is very little. Also, the drying system operates as a closer system so it can be utilized not only for food and chemical materials, but also for environmental pollution materials. According to its performance test, the drying system is possible to dry low-moisture contents and its drying performance is outstanding. In conclusion, the drying system designed for this study, is likely to have great potential for commercialization.
Dryer;Mixer;Paddle Mechanism;Moisture Content
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 1977, 'A Survay Report for the Development of Highly Efficient Drying System.'
- Sung J. K., Park J. T. and Kim M. B., 2000, 'The Present Condition of Industial Dryer and Technical Development Tendency(2th Drying Technology Workshop), Society for the Energy Research, pp. 3-25
- Park J. T., 1996, 'The Selection of Industial Dryer,' J. of Energy Management, Vol. 236, pp. 120-125
- Lim S. K., 1998, 'Design and Practical Affairs of Drying system'
- Kim C. I., 1999, Drying Technique and Development of the Overseas', J. of Chemical Engineering and Equipment, Vol. 7, pp. 89-96
- Kim M. B., 1998, A Diversity of Drying System, J. of Energy Management, Vol. 267, pp. 118-121