- Volume 10 Issue 6
In this paper, described a design result of bus interface modulo for multiple level MU-SID-1553 data bus network. In general, MIL-SID-1553 network is used for single level data bus topology. But, according to applied system's structure. multiple level bus architecture is required., And for his, micro processor must be involved for system be, and a additional hardware and software functions are needed. The designed data bus interface module is simply consists of communication transceivers and simple electronic circuit without micro processor. Through the hardware testing and software simulation, the functional performance of the designed interface module was successfully validated.
- MIL-STD-1553B, Aircraft Internal Time Division Cornman/Response Multiplex Data Bus, 21 Sep. 1978
- W. G. Briscoe et aI., Bus length and Loading Limits of MIL-STD-1553 Buses', Technical Report, 1985
- DDC Cooperation, 'MIL-STD-1553 Designer's Guide', 4th Edition, DDC, 1995
- Data Book, RCA High-Speed CMOS Logic ICs,SSD-290D,Harris Semiconductor,1989
- DDC Cooperation, Instruction Manual for IBM PC Compatible MIL-STD-1553 Simulator and Tester BUS-65517II, DDC, 1994