- Volume 10 Issue 7
This paper presents an efficient design method of 2-D state-space digital filter based on an improved branch-and -bound algorithm. The resultant 2-D state-space digital filters whose coefficients are represented as the sum of two power-of-two terms, are attractive for high-speed operation and simple implementation. The feasibility of the proposed method is demonstrated by several experiments. The results show that the approximation error and group delay characteristic of the resultant filters are similar to those of the digital filters which designed in the continuous coefficient space.
- B. A. Shenoi, 'Introduction to Digital Signal Processing And Filter Design,' John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2005
- W. Kamp, R. Kunemund, H. Soldner, and R. Hofer, 'Programmable 2-D Linear Filter for Video Applications', IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 25, June 1990
- T. Hinamoto, K. Higashi, and Lu Wu-Sheng, 'Roundoff noise minimization in two-dimensional state-space digital filters using error feedback,' Circuits and Systems, ISCAS '03. Proceedings on Vol 4, pp. 25-28 May 2003
- Michael Brusco and Stephanie Stahl, 'Branch-and -bound applications in combinatorial data analysis,' Springer Verlag, 2005
- H. Kar and V. Singh, 'Stability analysis of 2-D state-space digital filters with overflow non -linearities,' Fundamental Theory and Applications, IEEE Trans, vol. 47, pp. 598 - 601, Apr. 2000 https://doi.org/10.1109/81.841865
- Tian-bo Deng, M. Kawamata, and T. Higuchi., 'Design of 2-D separable-denominator digital filters based on reduced-dimensional decom -position,' IEEE Trans, vol. CAS-34, no. 8, pp. 394-941, Aug. 1990