- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Study of Muscle Contraction Effect of Vibration Exercise Device Using Surface Electromyography
표면근전도를 이용한 진동운동기의 근수축 효과에 관한 연구
- Published : 2006.06.30
The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of vibration exercise using surface electromyography. Seven male collegiate wrestlers were participated in this study. Each subject stood on the platform and the vibration was induced for 1min. WEMG8 EMG system was used to record muscle activity from Vastus lateralis, Biceps Femoris, Tibialis Anterior, and Gastrocnemius. The EMG data were sampled for 30 sec. during non-vibration and vibration half squat position, respectively. The raw data were band pass filtered to remove noise and full wave rectified Paired sample t-test were performed to see the differences of maximum and average EMG between non-vibration and vibration trials. The results indicated that vibration produced much more muscle contraction than that of non-vibration trial for all selected muscles even though the significant difference was found only from Biceps Femoris. This phenomenon was due to the individual differences so care must be taken to evaluate vibration intensity and position before personal training.
- 김진국(2000). 진동 트레이닝이 비만중년 여성의 체력 및 혈중 지질에 미치는 효과. 경희대학교 대학원 석사학위논문.
- 문항운(2002). 진동운동 및 식이 병행 요법이 중년 비만여성의 신체조성과 체력, 혈중지질에 미치는 영향, 경희대학교 석사학위논문.
- 전민석(2001). 진동트레이닝이 비만중년 여성의 신체구성, 체력 및 혈중지질에 미치는 영향, 경희대학교 대학원 석사학위논문.
- 최규영(1998). 태권도 발차기 동작 시 숙련자와 비숙련자의 근전도 비교, 건국대학교 석사학위 논문.
- Bosco, C, Cardinale, M., Colli, R., Tihanyi, J., Von Duvillard, S. P. & Viru, A(1998). The influence of whole body vibraion on jumping ability, Biol, sports, 15, p157-161
- Bosco, C, Coil, R, Introini, E., Cardinalte, M, Tsarpela, O, Mandella, A, Tihanyi J., & Viru, A.(1999). Adaptive response of human skeletal muscle to vibration exposure. Clin. Physiol., 19, p183-187. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2281.1999.00155.x
- Bosco, C, Iacovelli, M, Tsarpela, O., Gardinale, M, Bonifazi, M, Tihanyi, J. Viru, M, Ed Lorenzo, A & Viru, A(2000). Hormonal responses to whole-body vibration in men. Eur. J. Appl. Physiol., 81:p449-454 https://doi.org/10.1007/s004210050067
- Delecluse, G., Roelants, M., & Verschueren, S.(2003).Strengfh Increase after whole - body vibration compared with Resistance Training, Medicne & science in Sports & Exercise Vol. 35 Issue 6, p.1033-1041. https://doi.org/10.1249/01.MSS.0000069752.96438.B0
- Eklund G & Hagbarth K.E.(1966). Normal variability of tonic vibration reflexes in man Experimental Neurology,16, p80-92 https://doi.org/10.1016/0014-4886(66)90088-4
- Issurin,V.B., Iiebermann D. G, & Tenenbaum G(1994). Effect of vibratory stimulation training on maximal force and flexibility. Journal of Sports Science, 12(6),p561-566. https://doi.org/10.1080/02640419408732206
- Kerschan-Schindl, K., Grampp, S., Henk, C, Resch, H, Preisinger, E., Fialka-Moser, V, & Imihof, H.(2001). Whole-body vibration exercise leads to alteration in muscle blood volume. Clinical Physiology, 21(3):p377-382 https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2281.2001.00335.x
- Rittweger, J., Beller, G, & Felsenber, D.(2000). Acute physiological effects of exhaustive whole-body vibration exercise in men. Clinical Physiology, 20(2):p134-142 https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2281.2000.00238.x
- Roelants, M., Delecluse, G., and Verschueren, S. M.(2004). Whole-Body-Vibration Training Increases Knee-Extension Strength and Speed of Movement in Cider Woman, Journal of American Geriatrics Society, 52, p901-908. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52256.x
- Rubin, C., Recker, R., Cullen, D., Ryaby, J., & Mcleod, K.(1998). Prevention of bone loss in a post-menopausal population by low-level biomechanical intervetion, Bone, p23-174
- Rubin C, Pope M, Fritton J, Magnusson M, Hansson T, McLeod K (2003 ).Transmissibility of 15-35 Hz vibrations to the human hip and lumbar spine: Determining the physiologic feasibility of deliveringlow-level, anabolic mechanical stimuli to skeletal regions at greatest risk of fracture because of osteoporosis. Spine 28:p2621-2627. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.BRS.0000102682.61791.C9
- Rubin Clinton, Recker, Recker, Diane Cullen, John Ryaby, Joan McCabe & Kenneth Mdeod(2004). Prevention of postmenopausal bone loss by a low-magnitude, high-frequency mechanical stimuli: A trial assessing compliance, Efficacy, and Safety. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, 19(3), p343-351, https://doi.org/10.1359/JBMR.0301251
- Ruiter, C J., van der Linden, R M, van der Zijden, M J. A, & Hollander, A P. (2003). Short-term effects of whole-body vibration on maximal voluntary isometric knee extensor force and rate of force rise. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 88, p472-475. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00421-002-0723-0
- Runge M, Rehfeld G & Resnic (2000). Balance training and exercise in geriatric patients. Journal of Muscloskletal Interact, 1, p54-59.
- Sabine MP Verschueren, Machteld Roelanis, Qnristophe Delecluse Stephan Swinnen, Dirk Vander-schuren & Steven Boonen(2004). Effect of 6-Month whole body vibration training on hip density, muscle strength, and postural control in postmenopausal women: A Randomized controlled Pilot Study. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, 19(3), p352-359, https://doi.org/10.1359/JBMR.0301245
- Torvinen, S., Kannus, P., Sievanen, H., Jarvinen, T. A H., Pasanen, M, Kontulainen, S., Teppo LN. Jarvinen, T. L N., Jarvinen, M, Oja, P., & Vuori, I.(2002). Clin Physio & Func Im, 22, p145-152. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2281.2002.00410.x
- A Comparison of The Effect of Stretching Technique on Hamstring Muscle for Flexibility, Strength, Pressure Pain Threshold Value and Muscle Tone vol.12, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.13066/kspm.2017.12.4.39