- Volume 44 Issue 4
The notion of perfect filters and concrete filters in WFI-algebras is introduced, and several properties are investigated. Relations between a filter, a perfect filter and a concrete filter are given, and characterizations of a perfect filter and a concrete filter are provided. An extension property for a concrete filter and a perfect filter is established.
WFI-algebra;subalgebra;(closed, perfect, concrete) filter;ideal
- Y. B. Jun, Weak fuzzy implication algebras, Adv. Stud. Contemp. Math. (Kyungshang) 7 (2003), no. 1, 41-52
- Y. B. Jun, C. H. Park, and E. H. Roh, Characterizations of filters and ideals on WFI- algebras, Honam Math. J. 28 (2006), no. 4, 471-484
- Y. B. Jun and S. Z. Song, Simulative and mutant WFI-algebras, Honam Math. J. 28 (2006), no. 4, 559-572
- Z. Li and C. Zheng, Relations between fuzzy implication algebra and MV algebra, J. Fuzzy Math. 9 (2001), no. 1, 201-205
- W. M. Wu, Fuzzy implication algebras, Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics 4 (1990), no. 1, 56-63