- Volume 10 Issue 6
Torque Measurement of Tripod Shaft for HSR-350x
한국형고속열차의 동력전달축 부하측정
- 김상수 (한국철도기술연구원, 차세대고속철도기술개발 사업단) ;
- 김영국 (한국철도기술연구원, 차세대고속철도기술개발 사업단) ;
- 김기환 (한국철도기술연구원, 차세대고속철도기술개발 사업단) ;
- 박춘수 (한국철도기술연구원, 차세대고속철도기술개발 사업단)
- Published : 2007.12.31
Korea High-speed Railway (HSR-350x) was developed by Korean government, several institutes, and related companies. HSR-350x was investigated its performance and tested at the high speed line. In 2004 December, HSR-350x was run over 350km/h and proved its running performance. And Korean Train Express (KTX) served the commercial traffic for 4 years. These high speed railways have 12 motors to transfer the traction effort or the braking force. To obtain the load of the transfer shaft, it is necessary to measure the transferred torque of the shaft. In this paper, authors propose the construction the measurement system fur monitoring the force transferred to the train from the motor The system was installed to the tripod shaft which is located between the reduction gears and it measures the mechanical load directly.
- 佐藤芳參(1997). '新幹線テクノロジー'
- 김상수, 김영국, 김기환, 한영재(2007), '고속열차의 동력전달축 부하측정시스템 구축 방안,' 한국철도학회 계학술대회논문집, CD 논문, 한국철도학회
- 海老原 浩一(1999), '新幹線ー高速大量運送のしくみー'
- 岡田養二(1999), '機械振動とマトリクス解析法'
- Hiroyuki Kato, Ken Iwanami, Hiroshi Arai and Koji Asano, (2006), 'Development of a High Speed Shinkansen Bogie', Technical Review, No.8, Summer 2006, JR EAST
- 정경렬, 최용훈, 김휘준 (2006), '고속주행 추량부품의 동역학적 설계', 대한기계학회춘계학술대회논문집, 05S290, 대한기계학회
- 곽재호, 유원희(2006), '메카트로닉 열차 연구동향', 한국철도학회추계학술대회논문집, CD논문집, 한국철도학회