- Volume 10 Issue 6
For the wear characteristics assessment of Saemaul train passing through curves, an analysis model for multi-car system has been developed. By using this model and ADAMS/Rail, sensitivity analyses have been conducted for the wear characteristics by changing the related parameters. At low speed, the wear number and the sliding mean of right wheel showed higher than left wheel, while those of left wheel showed higher than right wheel at high speed. According to the decrease of curve radius, the wear number and the sliding mean were increased. When the length of transition curve was increased, the wear number and the sliding mean was increased. And according to increase of cant, the wear number and the sliding mean were increased.
- 최정흠, 문태선, 김기환, 한동철(2003), '고속철도 차량의 차륜과 레일간의 마모예측,' 한국철도학회 추계학술대회논문집, pp.369- 376
- 이희성, 강부병(2006), '고속열차 차륜 플랜지 마모,' 한국윤활학회 논문집, Vol.22, No.1 Feb. 2006, pp.33-39
- Mechanical Dynamics (2005), 'ADAMS/RAIL User's Guide'
- 건설교통부(2005), '철도건설규칙,' 건설교통부
- 차륜/레일 마모예측 및 유지보수 기준연구(I), 한국고속철도건설 공단 연구보고서(1999)
- 강부병, 이희성(2003), '경부고속철도의 기존선 주행시 차륜 마멸 특성에 관한 연구,' 한국윤활학회 논문집, Vol.19, No.4 August 2003, pp.187-194
- 차륜/레일 마모예측 및 유지보수 기준연구(II), 한국고속철도건설 공단 연구보고서(2000)