- Volume 56 Issue 1
Electro-deposition of carbon film on silicon substrate in methanol solution was carried out with various current density, solution temperature and electrode spacing between anode and cathode. The carbon films with smooth surface morphology and high electrical resistance were formed when the distance between electrode was relatively wider. The electrical resistance of the carbon films were independent of both current density and solution temperature.
- F.Rossi, B.Andre, A.van Veen, P.E.Mijnarends, H.Schut, M.P.Delphillcke, W.Gissler, J.Haupt, G.Lucazeau, and L.Abello, J. Appl. Phys., 75, 3121 (1994) https://doi.org/10.1063/1.356425
- L.L.Maissel, and R.Glang, Hand book of Thin Film Technology (McGrow-Hill, New York) Chap.5, 5 (1970)
- B. Pate, Electronic Properties and Applications, eds. L.S. Pan and D.R.Kania (Kluwer Academic, Boston) Chap. 2, (1995)
- T.Suzuki, Y.Manita, T.Yamazaki, S.Wada, and T.Noma, J.Mater.Sci., 30, 2007 (1995) https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01178435
- A.AVoevodin, S.].P.Laube, S.D.Walck, ].S.Solomon, M.S.Donley, and J.S.zabinski, J.Appl.Phys., 78, 4123 (1995)