- Volume 24 Issue 2 Serial No. 191
A feeding system is a key component in manufacturing packing boxes such as printing, slotting and gluing. The role of the feeding system is to feed corrugate cardboards which is usually tick and large. So, a special method is necessary to feed corrugate cardboards. This paper suggests a concept and an automatic feeding machine to feed corrugated cardboards using TRIZ, the theory of inventive problem solving. The automatic feeding machine consists of units to regulate the machine according to length and width of corrugated cardboards, a feeding part with a plurality of small rollers, and a sucking part which intensify frictional force between rollers and the lowest feeding cardboard. In particular, the feeding part is composed of an up-and-down motion plate with holes to suck the lowest corrugated cardboard as well as small rolling rollers after stopping in a moment. Thus this machine does not sensitive to size of corrugated cardboards and also can keep feeding accuracy during feeding fast.
- CNS, 'A Development of Auto Feeding Machine with Instant Stopper and Regular Rotating Belt by Cam Driving System,' Gyeongsang National University, 2007
- Genrich, A., Boris, Z., Alla, Z. and Vitalii, P., 'Tools of Classical TRIZ,' Ideation International Inc., 1999
- Genrich, A., 'The Innovation Algorithm,' Technical Innovation Center Inc., 1999
- Lee, H. S. and Lee, K. W., 'Practical Case Study of Resolving the Physical Contradiction in TRIZ; Super Water-Saving Toilet System Using Flexible Tube,' TRIZ-Journal, 2003
- Valery, K., Lee, J. Y. and Lee, J. B., 'TRIZ Improvement Of Rotary Compressor Design,' TRIZ-Journal, 2005
- Ena T., A., Mikhail, V., Igor, D. and Sergei, I., 'TechOptimizer Fundamentals,' Invention Machine, 2002