- Volume 7 Issue 1
The classification of the satellite images is basic part in Remote sensing. In classification of the satellite images, class separability feature is very effective accuracy of the images classified. For improving classification accuracy, It is necessary to study classification methode than analysis of class separability feature deciding classification probability. In this study, IKONOS, SPOT 5, Landsat TM, were resampled to sizes 1m grid. Above images were calculated the class separability prior to the step for classification of pixels. This Study concludes, each image was measured by the rate of class separability, values classified were showed highly about
Classification of The Satellite Images;Class Separability;Remote Sensing
- D. L. Toll, "An Evaluation of Simulated Thematic Mapper Data and MSS Data for Disaiminating Suburban and Regional Land Use and Land Cover," Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, Vol.50， No.12, pp.1713-1724， 1984
- J. R Jensen， "Computer Graphic Feature Analysis and Selection, Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, Vol.45, No.11, pp.1507-1512, 1979.
- 김용일， 인공위성 원격탐사 데이터의 분석정확도 향상에 관한 연구지형적 분광반사 특성 보정과 통계적 분류기법을 중심으로， 서울대학교 대학원 공학박사학위논문， pp.175-183, 1991.
- D. T. Lindgren，Land Use Planning and Remote Sensing, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, pp.101-108, 1985.
- J. R. Jensen, Introductαγ Digital Image Processing; A Remote Sensing Perspective. 2nd Edition， Prentice Hall， pp.197-231, 1996.