- Volume 29 Issue 4
We study the prime ideal structure of the direct sum of directed system of rings indexed by a commutative semigroup which is nilpotent extension of a group.
prime ideal;directed sum of directed system;ring graded by a semi group;nilpotent extension of group;prime set
- A. D. Bell, S. Stalder and M. L. Teply, Prime ideals and radicals in semzgroupgraded rings, Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 39(1996), 1-25. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0013091500022720
- J. M. Howie, An introduction to semigroup theory, London Math. Soc. Monographs, Academic Press, London (1976).
- T. W. Hungerford, Algebra, Graduate Texts in Math, Springer-Verlag, New York-Heidelbert-Berlin 73(1980).
- S. Stalder, The properties of strong band graded rings, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (1993).
- M. L. Teply, On semigroup algebras and semisimple semilattice sums of rings, Edinburgh Math. Soc. 24(1981), 87-90. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0013091500006374
- M. L. Teply, Prime ideals and radicals of semigroup rings and semigroup graded rings, TGRC-Workshop Proceeding (1994).