- Volume 31 Issue 9
Air-operated valve is one of principal valves that are used to control fluid flow in nuclear power plants. A periodic diagnosis for the safety of power plants is necessary. But there are many difficulties such as economic loss caused by income of high cost devices and a matter hard to deal with users. In this study, we developed the diagnostic system that users of power plants are easy to handle. The diagnostic system is composed of database module, diagnosis test module and analysis module.
Air-Operated Valve;Fault Diagnosis;Control Valve;Diaphragm Actuator
- Tony Morris, 2002, 'Comparing MOV and AOV Diagnostic Testing Techniques and Equipment,' KINS 4th MOV/AOV Workshop, pp. 222-239
- Kaseda C, Ohtsuka A, Nagasaka F, Kagawa T, 1999,'An Experimental Study on Diagnosis of Operating Characteristics in Pneumatic Control Valve, 'Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol. 35, No. 5, pp. 594-599 https://doi.org/10.9746/sicetr1965.35.594
- Cho, T. D., Lee, H. Y. and Yang, S. M., 2004, 'The Dynamic Test Modeling of the Air-Operated Valve,' Proceedings of the KSME 2004 Spring Annual Meeting, pp 88
- Cho, T. D., Yang, S. M., Lee, H. Y. and Ko, S. H., 2007, 'A Study on the Force Balance of an Unbalanced Globe Valve,' Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 814-820 https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02916360
- UltraCheck Diagnostic Group, 2002, 'Benefits of AOV and MOV Diagnostic Systems,' KINS 4th MOV/AOV Workshop, pp. 253-262