- Volume 17 Issue 2
These studies show that I applied to functional insole (a specific A company) for minimizing shocks and sprain people's ankle arising from running. How to an effect on human body which studied a kinematics and kinetics from 10 college students during experiments. This study imposes several conditions by barefoot, normal running shoes and put functional insole shoes ran under average
- 김석관, (1999). 신발 산업의 기술혁신 패턴과 전개방향, 과학기술정책연구원 보고서: 123-137.
- Adrian, M. J., & Cooper, J. M.(1995). Biomechanics of human movement(2nd ed.). Dubuque, IA:Brown& Benchmark
- Asami, T. & Nolte, V.(1983). Analysis of powerful ball kicking. Biomechanics VIII-B.
- Cavanagh, P.R., Lafortune, M.A.(1980). Ground reaction forces in distance running. JBiomech, 13:397-406. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9290(80)90033-0
- Clement, D. B., Taunton, J. E, Smart, G. W. and McNico, K. L. (1984). A survey of overuse running injury. Physician sports Medicine. 9. pp. 47-58.
- Eng, J. & pierrynowski, M. R. (1994). the effect of soft foot orthotics on three-dimensional lower-limb kinematics during walking and running. Physical Theraphy, 74, 9, 836-844.
- Janisse, D. J. (1994). Indications and perspections for orthoses in sports. Orthopedic Clinics of North America, 25, 1, 95-107.
- Johnston C. A, Taunton J. E., Lioyd-Smith D. R, and McKenzie D. C. (2003). Preventing running injuries. Practical a pproach for family doctors. Can Fam Physician. 49, pp. 1101-1109.
- Kermond, J. & Konz, S.(1978). Support leg loading in punt kicking. Research Quarterly, 49(1):71-79.
- Kogler, G. F., Solomnidis, S. E, & Paul, J. P. (1995). In vitro method for quantifying the effectiveness of the longitudinal arch support mechanism of the orthoses. Clinical Biomechanics, 10, 5, 245-252. https://doi.org/10.1016/0268-0033(95)99802-9
- Mann, R. A. & Hagy, J. (1980). Biomechanics of walking, running, and sprinting. American Journal of Sports Medicine, 8, pp. 345-350. https://doi.org/10.1177/036354658000800510
- McClay, I. S. (1995). The use of gait analysis to enchance the understanding of running injuries. In R. L. Craik, C. A. Oatis(Ed.), Gait Analysis, St. Louis : C. C. Mosby.
- McPoil, T. G. & Cornwall, M. W. (1991). Rigid versus soft orthoses. Journal of American Podiatric, Medical Association, 81, 12, 638-642. https://doi.org/10.7547/87507315-81-12-638
- Nigg B.M., Morlock, M.,(1987). The influence of lateral heel flare of running shoes on pronation and impact forces. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 19(3):294-302.
- Nigg B.M. and Bahlsen, H.A., Luethi, S.M., Stokes, S.(1988). The influence of running velocity and midsol ehardness on external impact forces in heel-toe running. J Biomech, 20:951-959. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9290(87)90324-1
- Radin, E. L., Paul, I. L., and Rose, R. M. (1972). Role of mechanical factors in pathogenesis of primary osteoarthritis. The Lancet. 4. pp. 519-521.
- Shiba N., Kitaoka H. B., Cahalan, P. T., & chao , E. Y. S. (1995). Shock-absorbing effect of shoe insert materials commanly used in management of lower extremity disorders. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 310, 130-136.
- 1. Analysis of the Movement and Anatomical Angular Motion of the Joints of the Lower Extremities in Soccer Instep Kick vol.18, pp.1, 2008, doi:10.5103/KJSB.2007.17.2.051
- 2. Analyses of Patterns of Spins with Insole Foot-Pressure Distribution during a Figure Skating vol.18, pp.1, 2008, doi:10.5103/KJSB.2007.17.2.051
- 3. The Biomechanical Evaluation of Functional Insoles vol.20, pp.3, 2010, doi:10.5103/KJSB.2007.17.2.051