- Volume 10 Issue 5
For the running safety assessment of Saemaul train passing through curves, an analysis model for multibody system has been developed. By using this model and ADAMS/Rail, sensitivity analyses depending on the variation of parameters related to the derailment coefficients have been conducted. At low speed, the derailment coefficient and the unload ratio of right wheel showed higher than left wheel, while those of left wheel showed higher than right wheel at high speed. According to decrease of curve radius, the derailment coefficient and the unload ratio were increased. When the length of transition curve was increased, the derailment coefficient was increased but there was no change on the unload ratio. According to the increase of cant, the derailment coefficient and the unload rate were increased.
- 함영삼(1996.8), '철도차량의 진동방지에 관한 연구,' 한국철도기술연구원
- Mechanical Dynamics(2005). 'ADAMS/RAIL User's Guide'
- 이시다 히로아키(2004.11), '급곡선부 저속주행시의 타고 오르는 탈선에 대한 안전성 평가,' RRR
- 미야모토, 마사유키(1996.3), '차량의 탈선 메카니즘,' 鐵道總硏報告, Vol.10, No.3
- 이시다 히로아키 외 4인(1995.8), '탈선에 대한 안전성평가지표의 연구,' 鐵道總硏報告, Vol.9, No.3
- 허현무(2003.7), '경제적 차륜답면관리기술 개발,' 한국철도기술연구원
- 건설교통부(2005.9), 철도건설규칙
- 철도청(1994), '전후동력새마을동차(PMC) 주요장치 부품 목록'