- Volume 10 Issue 5
The dynamic characteristic test result of electric rail car which is operated in Incheon International Airport Railroad is described in this paper. Express train in Incheon International Airport Railroad drives at 120km/h first in the country and derailment coefficient was measured for empty car and full-loaded car respectively. The measurement result of derailment coefficient, a key safety indicator about derailment, of empty car was higher than full-loaded car and both were lower than 0.8. The railway state wasn't good in operated section where is serviced about 80eh and derailment coefficient also increased. Horizontal pressure was below 2.1 ton at empty car and below 2.4 ton at full-loaded car. The electric rail car in Incheon International Airport Railroad has been confirmed it's running safety at 120km/h by the measurement of derailment coefficient. But the way of assessing applied in this paper has demerits such as complication of test method, difficulty for measurement device installation and high cost. Therefore the method which is simple to measure and can certify vehicle's safety even when service driving has to be researched.
- 철도기술연구소, 철도차량의 주행안전성 평가방법, 철도기술연구보 VOL.23 NO.1, pp.198-204, 1989
- UIC CODE 518, 2nd edition, April 2003, Testing and approval of railway vehicles from the point of view of their dynamic behaviour - Safety - Track fatigue - Ride quality, International Union of Railways
- 鐵道技術硏究資料別冊第1集, 鐵道のための試驗法․計測法, 輪軸の負荷および應力の測定法, 硏友社, pp.1-4, 1971.6.25
- 鐵道技術硏究資料別冊第3集, 鐵道のための試驗法․計測法, 橫壓(Q).輪重(P)測定用輪軸の整備と較正, pp.74-81, 1976.11.25, 硏友社
- 小野純朗著, 鐵道のスピードアップ, 走行の安全および安定性の向上, 社團法人日本鐵道運轉協會, pp.63-93, 1986.12