- Volume 11 Issue 4
Conventional engineering education models have fallen to give satisfactory results to enterprises. So this paper deals with the new engineering education system, Engineering House, to overcome it. EH is made of three spaces and three concepts. Concept means system. Three concepts are things about a education program, a research cooperation, a open-door policy of EH facilities. First of all, Education system for undergraduates is most important of all. We intend to give them chances for real engineering experiences. Specialist from companies are participated in the education. The second is a research network. EH is managed by two or three professors together and their researches are carry out with companies's researcher. Key-point is doing all together. The third is service system for regional enterprises. EH's facilities are opened. Our students and professors are supporting directly. Mainly high price measuring machine is used. Like these, networks with companies are very helpable for undergraduate's educations and job connections. These are the work based learning system. Engineering House system look forward to getting to good program for undergraduate, based on the co-operation between university and enterprises.
- 박성민, 변화와 혁신으로 창조적 인재양성-수요자 중심의 공학교육혁신추진, 공학교육학회, 제14 권 제1호, pp10-13, 2007년
- 박철우. 이치욱. 박상철. 최영섭. 이종항(2008), 벌거벗은 공학교육과 산학협력, 도서출판 푸른 사상
- 최홍건. 박상철(2003), '2만불 시대의 기술혁신전략', 도서출판 푸른상사
- 김수원, 유형별 공학교육혁신방안, 공학교육학회, 제 14권 제1호, pp14-15, 2007년
- 이의수, 이공계 대학교육 혁신방안에 관한 간담회 요약, 공학교육학회, 제11권 제3호, pp53-56, 2004년
- 박봉규, 산업인력 양성을 위한 산학협력활성화, 공학교육학회, 제12권 제3호, pp14-20, 2005년